It’s just sprinkling right now, but the news says that by this afternoon it should be coming down harder. I guess we’ll see! It always feels like a better day to me when it’s raining outside.
Mindy forgot her catalog so she said she’d bring it next week when we work together again. Also, she said she would make samples for me to try!! I can’t wait! Everyone I’ve talked to say she makes amazing cakes so I’m eager to taste for myself. If you’re interested in some of the cakes she’s made you can check out her website which is www.larimercustomcakery.com She has some pretty cakes on there! I’m also checking out other websites for wedding stuff. It’s exciting!
After work I went to visit Joann at the Hospice place and I gave her a yellow rose. I let her sister, whose name is Vera, know that the Church is praying for Joann and her family. She said she’d leave her name and address for me at Tully’s so I can keep in contact with her. I hope she does it.
Don’t even ask me what all I need to get done today. It’s overwhelming. Ha ha!
I need to get started on my very long list of things to do. Have a great day! And remember…
If you’re thirsty and dry look up to the sky! It’s beginning to rain! :)
11.30.2007
It’s beginning to rain…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Rain for you...snow for us...awww...life is GRAND!
Momma Tammi, it POURED!!!! It was so great! Life is grand!
Snow lucky.
Post a Comment