12.01.2007

Thanks Lord

The last time I sat down to right a post it was just sprinkling outside. By the time I was done it was POURING and it didn’t stop! It rained all day! I loved it! Thank you Lord, you know how much AZ needed it, and me! Ha ha! I’ve wanted a change in the weather for a LONG time!

I went to Tully’s to find out my work schedule for next week, and when I got there they gave me a card! I opened it up and it was a beautiful card from Vera, whose sister is Joann. She left me her address and I will definitely keep in contact with her! I’m so thankful the Lord brought her into my life. The Lord knows I’ve wanted to witness to people, but I’ve been too scared because I don’t know what to say. But when I met Vera and heard about her sister dying in hospice, I mustered up enough courage to let her know that I would pray for her and make sure the Church prays for her too! I am so happy that that little bit I said meant the world to her, and opened the door for me to come in and share the gospel. I didn’t say a whole lot, but just let them know I will continue to pray and God always takes care of His children. I feel like this is a tiny step in the right direction for me. :) Also, the Bible says in Hebrews 13:6, “So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” I know that that verse was made just for me, because I feel like I’m a big chicken when it comes to witnessing sometimes. Even though I know the Lord will give me the words, His words. I started memorizing this verse so that I will think upon it the next time I start feeling nervous. Thank you Lord, again.

I am just so happy right now! Even though my life seems stressful sometimes, I’m a happy chick because the Lord is always with me, leading me and guiding me. He always looks out for us through thick and thin.

I’m listening to the love song station online… Ah… It’s romantic… :)

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel....sigh. I am so proud of you and thankful that you let God guide your heart. We couldnt ask for more in our future daughter.
Love You