Paul and I have finally decided on our new wedding date. We are getting married on February 29, 2008!! Ha ha! We know that our anniversary is going to be ever four years, so we’ll just celebrate on the 28th or the 1st of March…or both days! Ha ha!
But there you go! Mark it on your calendars! It’ll be here before you know it, and probably before I’m ready. Ha ha! But I’m very excited. :)
For those flying you’ll want to fly to Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix which is about 45 minutes from our house. Please let me know if you’ll be able to come as soon as you can that way we can get started on reserving hotel rooms…unless you’d like to reserve your own room. Either way. :)
I was busy before we moved the wedding date, now I’m even busier!! If I’m not working at Tully’s I’m busy with wedding planning, or trying to get laundry caught up so I have clean clothes! Ha ha! But it’s fun. I’m not too stressed. I decided to let God take care of everything so I’m not worried. :) But IF you need to talk to me please feel free to call or e-mail. I love hearing from people. :)
Have a GREAT day and I’ll talk to you later!
12.07.2007
It’s official!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'll let your Mom know my flight arrangements ASAP. Can't miss my BG's wedding. MT
Well, that works great for us! I won't complain about one more week of recovery. :) Let me know about hotel. I've been checking on travelocity and places like that, so I would like to compare. Call me cheap, but I prefer to say "trifty". :-)
COOL! Yay for dates...need to start looking for tickets.
They work for ME!!
Sa-weet!! :) However, I am a little disappointed that your favorite cousin in law didnt get some sort of special text message!! :)
I'm glad you're all excited about the new date! It makes me happy that you're all planning on coming.
Oh, and Bethany, I texted you this morning letting you know! LOL!
Hey I heard from Adam's mom that you guys moved the date up...Congrats on getting married but I am still disappointed that you moved the date up because March 21st is Joshua's birthday haha. I am just kidding. Hopefully we will see you guys at the assembly
Jen
Jennifer Clifton?!?! Wow!! It's so cool that you commented on my Blog! :) How are you all down there in Texas?
Post a Comment