12.03.2007

A little date change

I hate that Paul and I have to do this because our wedding date we chose was perfect! But this past week we got to looking at prices for people that would be flying in and hotel rooms and it is very expensive because of spring training and kid’s spring break. Prices are double and even tripled in the months of March and April for hotels and plane tickets! So we’re going to be checking out prices on airfares and hotel rooms and give you a new date as soon as possible! You might want to keep the last Saturday in February open…just in case. ;) That’s February 23 by the way. Ha ha!

I’m sorry if we’ve been an inconvenience.

11 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

NO...please not that weekend! I'll e-mail you and tell you why, but please, not that weekend.

The Middle J said...

WHAT!!! Are you serious!!! LOL I had NO!!! Idea- just kidding... let me know when its 110% the official date and I'll go change my vacation time.

With recent events at work I don't want to pester my boss if there is a slight chance it'll change again...

Love ya girl thanks for letting me know :-D

Tammy K. said...

Works for us... we don't make plans 'til the last minute anyway, so it can't possibly affect us! Ha! And we'll be sure to keep February 23rd Convention free. ;-)

cokelady said...

Oops! I just set up an account for Tammy and now I can't seem to log in as myself anymore--that was me, BECKI, not Tammy!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it was official because Paul told me to spread the word to all family and I did.
Mom

Momma Tammi said...

Well, from the sounds of it, the date is set, so I won't bother with the reason.

Pam said...

Wow you might be getting married sooner. Becki does Tammy have a blog now?

Sara Beth said...

Sis. Pam are you coming to Gracie's
wedding? That would be fun.

cokelady said...

No, Tammy doesn't have a blog. Yet. Don't know if she'll get into that or not--she may get sucked in one of these days! :-) She just wanted me to set up an account for her so she can comment as HERSELF instead of using my account or anonymous, then signing "Tammy" at the end! Maybe I'll find a good profild picture for her one of these days. :-)

Sara Beth said...

Sis. Pam you guy's need to come yo Gracie wedding, The whole Famliy.

Anonymous said...

No tickets bought yet so no worries.... have fun choosing your special day. :)
Mom A.