2.23.2008

6 days

I think it just hit me this morning. I’m getting married. I’m not going to be a single chick anymore! I’m going to be a married chick! Wait, am I still considered a chick if I’m married?

Today we’re all going over to the apartment and taking as much stuff as we can from my room over there. We’re going to put everything away the way I want it in my new home! It’s going to be fun to decorate I think. Oh, and Tammy is going to be here this afternoon! I’m so excited to see her! We’re going to have a blast together I know we will. I’m hoping to watch chick flicks tonight with the girls while the guys go on their guy’s night.

Brother and Sister Clarkson come in tonight some time. Cathy and Connor are coming in tomorrow night. People are starting to show up for MY wedding! It’s exciting! I can’t believe it’s actually happening.

I was able to take 2 weeks off from work!! I’m not sure how I did it, but that helps me out a lot. I expect this week before the wedding to go by smoothly. I just have a few more things to work out and then I’m ready!

In 6 days I get to marry my best friend…

8 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jen said...

Congrats again and I wish we could be there but you will have Sara and I know she is really excited.
I am sure everything will be beautiful so make sure you put up pictures LOTS!!!
Rylee will be 3 on Sept 7 right around assembly time and Joshua is going to be 1 on March 21st. How time flys. I am sure we will see you at the Assembly this year.

cokelady said...

It's weird for the rest of us, too, Grace! MARRIED. Wow. How is your Mom holding up??? It's such an exciting time, but as a Mom I already DREAD the thought! Ha! We'll be there on Thursday to help out with whatever we can! See you soon, chicker! (I'm not sure if "chick" still applies to married women... you don't often hear it applied then, so I figured I'd use it on you now while I still can.) ;-)

Jacob 3.4 - A.K.A. Super Dad! said...

Well, Grace, I can't believe how close it is. I'm actually getting nervous myself, too. Isn't that a hoot?

I've been down sick all week and was getting a little worried, but I feel MUCH better today and don't leave until Tuesday, so I should be OK. I'll probably take a lot of AIRBORN between now and then. I don't want to do anything to mess up your perfect wedding day.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....sweet. (your best friend)
Well 6 more days of being a chick...then what? A chicken? LoL!
Love YA!
Mom A.

The Middle J said...

I can't believe the time is here already. I remember when you called and said he proposed. It seems like just yesterday- though Im sure it seems like forever for you hehe

I'm ready to hop on the plane Wed. morning- got presents bought, almost packed and ready to be there on your special day.

One thing I need to know though- is there going to be church Wed. night. just need to know that one little thing and I'll be all packed :-D

Erika J. said...

i'm so excited for you! i know it will be a great day.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grace and Paul!!!

You've already been married for 4 days, I should know, I checked you're wedding blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you know that you will not have you 1st anniversery untill 4 years from now?