so ya'll did a bridal shower only? not a wedding shower? we did the latter so Micah could be involved.
Are you going to have a bachelorette party or no?
Oh, and just wondering, what are the plans for that thursday night? i guess it's next thursday night! :O cause i'll be getting in thursday at noon. still trying to figure out what to do about a room, though.
MT --- Yes I did get a lot of loot! :-) I had a wonderful time!
Tammy --- No, Brandy was watching that little boy actually. When everyone was taking pictures with me he marched right up and stood by me too so he could have his picture taken! It was cute.
Pam --- I did get a lot of stuff! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Meg --- Yeah we just had a bridal shower and Paul hated it cause he wasn't allowed to come. :-)
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
YEA! Pictures!!! Looks like you had an absolutely wonderful time and lots of loot too!
Good job Grace... Finally pictures.
Is that little boy someone Marcy babysits?
Looking forward to seeing you.
Thank you Grace for the pictures. Looks like you got alot of stuff.
that's awesome!
so ya'll did a bridal shower only? not a wedding shower? we did the latter so Micah could be involved.
Are you going to have a bachelorette party or no?
Oh, and just wondering, what are the plans for that thursday night? i guess it's next thursday night! :O cause i'll be getting in thursday at noon. still trying to figure out what to do about a room, though.
MT --- Yes I did get a lot of loot! :-) I had a wonderful time!
Tammy --- No, Brandy was watching that little boy actually. When everyone was taking pictures with me he marched right up and stood by me too so he could have his picture taken! It was cute.
Pam --- I did get a lot of stuff! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Meg --- Yeah we just had a bridal shower and Paul hated it cause he wasn't allowed to come. :-)
There are plans Thursday night! I'll e-mail you.
Love all the pictures. Everyone looks like they had a real nice time. Bachelorette party I think that MOH might have some plans. :) Lots o'fun
Those are some great pictures. How creative! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment