2.16.2008

I’m STILL alive! :-)

I have 13 days to get things done for the wedding I know I’m cutting it close. Yikes! 13 days! That’s it! Wow! Can you believe it? I can’t believe it. But it’s so exciting! Yesterday the guys went and got measured for their tuxes and they should be ready around the 26th if I heard right. I think I’ve ordered everything I need and it should be coming in around the same time. I just need to decide on how the ceremony is going to be. :-) I’ve sat down so many times and tried to plan out the ceremony but it is so hard for me for some reason! I need to talk to my Dad.

Hurricane Gertrude hit my bedroom awhile ago and I’m still not finished cleaning up the aftermath. My room is such a mess it’s disgusting! I just clean here and there when I have time. I don’t think I’ll be moved out by the time the wedding comes, but I’m still going to try!

I’m now working at Chick-fil-A! My first day was on the 14th, Valentine’s Day, and almost as soon as I walked in my loverly future husband asked me to be his valentine! :-) Of course I said yes to him…and my brother Jacob…and this old man that was really nice. It was nice working with Paul, even though I didn’t see a whole lot of him. But Dave, my new boss, is talking about MAYBE having us work together. HA!!! We’ll see how that works. Anyways, my first day went great! I really enjoyed myself. When I got home I ran to go get my special singing card and box of chocolates for Paul! After I got them I ran back and nearly ran right into him! We both were holding something behind our backs. He pulled out a beautiful bouquet of roses and a frog holding flowers and a KING SIZE Reese’s. I love him. :-) He was SO happy to get the Dove chocolate and the singing card. It was a Lois Armstrong one. I loved it!

Yesterday wasn’t so much fun because I had to watch TV at work. Some may think that that is awesome and be envious, but the chair I was sitting in was uncomfortable and I had to take a test after watching hours of TV and it was hard to concentrate because people around me were not quiet. I was so excited to work with my brother but I didn’t even get to see him because I was stuck in the back all day! Oh well. Today we’ll get to work together. :-)

OK. I need to get ready for work now. I’ll see you guys soon --- if you’re coming to Paul’s and my wedding! :-)

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

What? Nothing at all about your shower? Oh well...at least you are still alive and kicking! ~hee hee~ See ya soon.

Tammy K. said...

Geace, WHAT about the shower. I am with Sis. Tammi.
Pictures....? whatcha get...? How did it go??? I have been checking your blog to see pictures. You finally post and NO pictures, hmm.. I will be waiting. Tammy K

Pam said...

I agree with the other two where are the pictures and what did you get for your shower?

Marcia Brooks said...

Okay I will chime in. What did ya get? By the way. I will be sending our gift out on Monday UPS. Didn't make in time for shower but should be there by the wedding. :) Love ya. Your going to be a beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am so sure that you are SUPER excited!! :) 13 days????? :) Getting anxious and excited? Miss you guys so much! See ya in a few days!
:)

Bethany

Denise said...

Okay did you get your glasses? It says they were delivered. So I'm just checking.

Love you girl.

~Denise~