2.08.2008

Sigh.

I am so thankful I gave my two weeks notice! I know a lot of people are really bummed and that makes me feel bad, but I’m so sick of Fry’s and their stupidity. I was talking to an older gentleman who also works at Fry’s, and he told me he can’t work any more than 19 hours a week. They gave him 28 ½ hours. I told them I needed more hours so they send me to the deli. I work 2 jobs and get 19 hours. What’s wrong with this picture?

AND ---

For the past 2 weeks Fry’s has had an some guy working under cover to sit and watch the electronics section all day to try and find out who’s stealing TVs, DVDs, CDs, etc. every night! So the guy sits on his duff all day and takes long breaks and no one knows where he goes. Last night I was working with another lady, and I noticed this guy with a DVD in the back of his pants. I almost didn’t say anything, but I noticed that the under cover guy was no where to be seen. I told the lady I was working with that the guy was stealing, and she took off and followed him to see if he really was trying to steal. When she ran off I told the managers what I had seen. The lady made sure to tell a cashier and they caught him. When the lady got back to Tully’s all the managers came around to tell her how awesome she was and how she deserves all these things for what she has done… What’s wrong with this picture?? Wasn’t it me who actually saw the guy steal?? Not one word to me. All the credit went to the other lady. Oh well. My reward is up in Heaven. :-) I’m glad they caught that guy.

I’m just ready for this job to be over with. That’s all. I’m just starting to get irritable. But it’s OK because I have the day off tomorrow and I plan on sleeping for a LOOONG time before getting ready for my bridal shower. :-) I’m so ready to see what’s in those pretty looking presents!!

Tomorrow the boys are going to practice songs while we’re partying, then after the bridal shower we’re going to meet the family --- including Grandma Bunny, Papa Ike’s daughters, etc. --- at a restaurant and eat, sing, and fellowship. We’ll have a busy day, but it’ll be relaxing because I’m not at work.

CONGRATULATIONS to Jeremy and Heather!!! I can’t believe Jeremy is going to be a Dad…

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds like you have had an interesting time at work. Jeremy is going to be a dad and that means that you will be AUNT Gracie. ~grin~

Kasey said...

I am STILL hoping to come to the wedding, I know the RSVP is next week. PRAY.

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, Gracie! The fabric and the pattern arrived. Do you want the long sleeves or the short sleeves for the dresses? I'm out of town right now and don't have your e-mail address saved on my laptop, thus my question is posted here. Sorry. You can e-mail me the answer. --Love you!

Momma Tammi said...

How was your shower? Did you have a blast?