6.30.2008

Fun weekend

Time definitely flies when you’re having fun! I can’t believe it’s already Monday. I let Paul sleep in on Saturday, so we didn’t get out of the house till sometime in the afternoon. We looked online and found a 99 cent only store not too far from our house so we went there and was able to buy a lot of what we needed! Paul kept picking up certain items and asking if they were 99 cents. Every time he asked I would tell him that everything in the store was 99 cents or under. He probably asked me about 5 times before it hit him. “Wait a minute… EVERYTHING in this store is 99 cents,” he said, “Even this? And this? This can’t be 99 cents… It is?! No way! This is such a cool store!” It was pretty funny.

We headed over to my parents house for Tommy’s birthday party. It was a blast! It was a pirate party so we wore pirate hats and some wore bandanas, etc. He was having so much fun with his little friends. They were running all over the house acting like pirates.

After Tommy opened his presents he took his new squirt gun outside and they had a water fight. Someone got Sadie Clarkson wet and so my Dad made sure to take a huge bowl of water out and dump it on the boys! It was great! I loved watching the kids play.

Later in the night Sara put in one of her new CD’s so Megan and I made sure to show everyone how it’s done and danced like crazy white chicks! Woo! It was fun.

I’ll try to post pictures soon.

Sunday was a good day too. I taught Children’s Church and the kids and I colored pictures. =) We’re starting to talk about Moses and yesterday I was talking about how the children of Israel were slaves to the Egyptians (one of my favorite stories…can you guess why?). The really fun crafts come next week! I am so excited! I told the kids a little bit about what we will be doing and they’re really excited about it.

After service Paul and I went over to my parent’s house for dinner. It was fun! I love going over there. We ate leftovers, laughed about stupid things, and…they HAVE A NEW WEBSITE!!!!! Go check ‘em out at www.theshulerfamilyband.weebly.com I’m really excited about it! I know they are too.

Well I guess I better get going. I have a lot to do today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I know I will!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Nancy said...

That is SO Paul! LOL

Pam said...

It won't let me on your parent's new site. It is saying forbidden.
What do I need to do?

Grace & Co said...

I know! Paul can be so blond sometimes! ;)

You know what Sister Pam? I think it might be weebly working on some things is why we can't get on the website because I can't get on right now either...

Pam said...

okay I will try later.

Thank you