I’m slowly waking up… Thanks to my coffee. ♥
OK. What am I doing today?
Finish cleaning up the house.
Work on my projects.
Show Tommy’s birthday party pictures!!!
Here is Tommy's pirate birthday cake. Didn't Mom do a great job?! It was very yummy!
"Happy birthday to you..."
Blowin' out the candles!
Eating the special birthday cupcake
Eating cupcakes with a friend ♥
Argh ye mateys! I got a pocket knife!
Pirate Naomi =)
The boys
Uncle Randy sporting his new hairdo...
Can you say Alfalfa?? =)
Dad went and soaked the boys with a bowl of water because they got Sadie wet. It was funny to watch those boys run away from Dad!
I must be tasty because Jacob is trying to lick my ear! Gross!
Here is Jacob playing a song on Tommy's new guitar while Megan hula dances
Argh!!
And then there's Paul being...well, Paul. ♥ HA! HA!
Aren’t those great?! I think I’m slowly getting better at taking pictures…and posting them for all to see! Kudos for me! =)
Well, I guess I better get started on my to-do list. I can’t remember if we have family dinner night tonight, but if we do I want to make sure to get everything done before we go! Have a great day, enjoy the pictures!
7.01.2008
*yawn*
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
HA!!! those are lots of fun. I don't think I have ever seen a *smiling* skull. Good job Sis. Shu. Your so creative.
For some reason the picture of Thomas when he is blowing out the candles, he looks like Jacob, weird.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
AWESOME cake!!!!
"Go Geri" :)
He is a doll! "Tommy"
Paul is retarded. lol
and the alphalfa pic? "priceless"
Love Ya!
Those are great pics! How fun!!!!
I love the one of Tommy blowing out his candles and the expression on Jake's face while playing the guitar is priceless.
Great pictures Grace. I love them all. Now there is proof that Uncle Randy looks like Alfalfa.
Love
Aunt Marcy
Really enjoyed those pictures. That one of Paul is too funny! Your mom did a GREAT job on that cake! :)
Great pictures. What fun!
Post a Comment