6.27.2008

Thank God it’s Friday!

I am so ready for the weekend! No more early mornings. Just sleep in all day. I just want to relax with Paul and do nothing --- except, maybe…


PARTY WITH THOMAS BECAUSE TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY! WOO!


Today Tommy is turning 7! Can you believe it?! He’s growing up so fast… His party won’t be till tomorrow, but I still wanted to send a shout out to him and show off some of his pictures. I love you Tommy!







Look at this! This is a picture of a birthday cake I found thanks to Google. Isn’t it cool looking?

Yesterday I didn’t go back to bed after taking Paul to work. Instead I cleaned around the house and worked on thank-you notes. I even washed the windows! Kudos for me. =) Today is a different story. I went back to bed after Paul left for work.

Paul and I crashed at 8 last night and he still pushed the snooze button over and over this morning. Ha! I think he’s ready for the weekend too.

I need to head to the post office, the grocery store, buy Tommy a birthday present, pay some bills, etc. But tomorrow, oh tomorrow! Tomorrow is party day! Woo! I’m so excited!

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS. Cute pictures.

-heather- said...

Aww tell Him I said Happy Birthday! And i miss him!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Tommy Happy Birthday and Give him a big hug for me
Cat

cokelady said...

Great pictures--he is toooooo cute. :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him from us, too!

Marcia Brooks said...

Happy Birthday to Thomas! Great pictures.

Mommy's Journal said...

Tommy is not my little baby anymore :-( He's getting so tall and grown up looking. He got his first Library card today... He's very excited! It won't be long before he's taller than me too...

Momma Tammi said...

Lots of hugs for Tommy!

Vicki Smith said...

Happy Birthday from Aunt Vicki!

The Middle J said...

Happy Birthday Tommy Boy!!!!