7.08.2008

Blah

That’s how I feel today. Blah. I would love to go back to bed with a good book and some kind of chocolate and not think of anything. Just read and eat comfort food. =)

We went to Grandma Bunny’s for family dinner last night and enjoyed a lot of yummy food! It seems like it has been forever since Paul and I attended family dinner… I love being with my family though!

I have applied at quite a few portrait studios in Glendale. I don’t know if anyone will be interested in me, but we’ll see! I just pray for the Lord’s will to be done and I find the perfect job.

Oh, by the way, Paul is bringing home papers for us to fill out so we can have insurance through his work. Soon I can get new glasses --- and not lose them in California! The bummer thing is, though, they don’t cover dental so we need to find cheap dental insurance still.

I need to get started on my day.

ooxxooXoxxx
Translation:
Hug, hug, kiss, kiss, hug, hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss, kiss, little kiss

LOL!! Only Nacho Libre fans will appreciate that one!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Sara C. said...

hey Grace!

The pics you posted are great. I hope everything is going well for you. I am staying busy here in NC. Aaron and I are going to Youth Camp this weekend. I said bye to my dad this morning as he will be going to Iraq on the 13th of this month. He headed back to Texas and my mom will be flying out tomorrow to spend time with him in Texas before he leaves. I miss him so much already. Please keep him in your prayers.

I have enrolled in college for the fall. Looks like I will be able to get into the nursing program in the spring. I am so excited! Well, I better go. Ttyl!