7.07.2008

Wow! What a weekend! (In pictures)

Jacob...being himself. LOL!


Megan and Anita


Anita and I


Tommy seems to get his head dunked a lot lately. LOL!


Charlie bit me! LOL!


Tommy and Charlie. I love this picture!


Charlie trying to play with Duke. It was so cute! Duke is a coward and was afraid of him. LOL!


Trying to jump over the rope...






My Children's Church class.


Megan working on her house


Naomi working on her house


Cainan working on his house


Megan's house! She was the first one to get a house finished.

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I love the pictures! What was the lesson that went with the housebuilding?

Grace & Co said...

We are talking about the life of Moses in Children's Church. So these are the Hebrew children's houses and then in later lessons we'll talk about the plagues. =)

Tammy K. said...

Neat photos Garce.
Did you get my email about needing SS pictures? These photos would be perfect.

Tammy K. said...

Who is Charlie?

Jennifer said...

Great job! Keep it going. I'll post some pictures of our Egypt by this weekend on our blog, so you can see it.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.