The night before last I had a bad dream that Paul and I came home and our place was broke into and the house was trashed! It looked worse than how we found when we came home from our honeymoon, and that was pretty messy! =) Anyway, we walked into our home and everything was broken and all over the floor. I ran down one flight of stairs to the people right under us since I noticed their front door was open. The woman had Christian music blasting loud and she was playing with her baby. I knocked on the open door and asked if she noticed anyone go upstairs within the past hour and she said she did. I asked what they looked like but she couldn’t hear me over the music. So I walked into her house, without asking, and went right up to her and asked rather loudly what they looked like. She was a little snooty with me and said that she had just moved in and didn’t know anyone and said, “How can I keep track of strangers going up and down stairs?” It made me so mad, but instead of giving her a piece of my mind I invited her to come to church. When I went back up to our apartment there were three kids helping Paul clean up the mess and telling him they knew who did the crime. It was a group of guys that were actually hanging out right in front of the steps leading to our place. The first people I thought of when Paul and I found our home the way it was. I woke up while I was dialing 9-1-1 so I don’t know what happened…
It was a pretty crazy dream. It made me so jumpy though! I hated being alone yesterday. Every noise I heard I thought someone was trying to break in. I couldn’t even go to the bathroom or take a shower without being terrified that someone was in my house!
Paul called me and talked to me whenever he could and I told him how I felt. Well when the creep got home he rattled the door knob loudly and banged against the door acting like he was trying to break in. Let’s just say I don’t like him very much right now.
7.09.2008
Scaredy cat
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Remember, don't get mad.....just get even. You've really gone high-tech on your blog. Go girl. Cool stuff!
Ha! I don't know Paul very well, but I love him more now! :-) Someday you'll appreciate having a husband that makes you mad enough to beat him up and laugh about it later on. ;-)
oh my goodness... i would KILL micah if he did that. in fact, i told him about it and all he did was laugh. hmm.. what is it with guys? CRAZY!
are you any less freaked out now?
Jennifer --- I'll get even just as soon as I figure out how to get him! It's not going to be easy. He doesn't get scared.
I'm glad you like all the stuff I added to my Blog! I have enjoyed playing with it.
Becki --- I'm glad you love my man. Someone has to since his own wife isn't right now! ;) It is so mean...but it makes for a good story!
Megan --- Micah and Paul have the same sense of humor so I'm not surprised he laughed! He probably would have laughed even harder if he saw how high I jumped.
I'm still freaked out some...but not as bad as I was yesterday.
Damon would have done that to me too.
If Sam did that to me I would have been really mad. the red hair would have revealed itself.
I DO NOT like being scred. I am a chicken anyway, that would make for a long...bad night.
I can totally see Paul doing that though. I can hear his laugh and everything. "that is so Paul"
I am sure it will not be the last time he does something like that. He can't help himself.
heyy babyy
haha paul is such a nerdddd.
first he breaks our hearts. [[accidently]] haha
then he scares my gracie mouse.
*tear*
i love youuuu sweetie :)
hey gurl. i read your comment on my blog. i found the layout on a website. if you google 'xml blogger templates' you might be able to find some too! thanks for stopping by! love ya!
oh... and that was really mean of paul. my husband would've done the same though! :)
LAughing!!! :)
He is his Mothers Son alright. ha ha
Poor Gracie. xxoxo
Post a Comment