Yesterday was grocery shopping day so I went to the 99 Cent Store and was able to find most everything I needed. That makes our grocery bill not so high. After I went there I headed over to our Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market to pick up some milk and then I came home.
Paul came home from work really early yesterday so we finally were able to sit down and watch some of Vertigo before heading over to Grandma Bunny’s for family dinner night.
Family dinner night was so much fun! When everyone arrived we ate a nice dinner together, had dessert, and then after everything was cleaned and put away we pulled out Cranium. =) Yep, Mom brought Cranium! We decided it was easiest if we played guys against girls. I wish I would have taken pictures, but I was having way too much fun to remember! It was a pretty close game but in the end the boys won. Maybe we girls will be lucky next week. =) And maybe I’ll remember to take pictures!
It rained a lot last night! It was raining so hard that it snapped power line poles and they were crashing down on SUV’s and city buses. Too bad it was in Mesa instead of closer to here. Ha! We did see some lightning in the distance but that’s about it.
Well I have to do laundry today. Paul made sure to hint to me that he has no more clean clothes to wear to work. Ha!
7.22.2008
Family dinner night
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
If the weather keeps up like that Derek will be going out there. He is in Iowa right now because a storm blew threw and took out poles. Good luck on the laundry.
hahahah
laundry :)
your fav.
so when i'm there you're gonna wash alll my clothes rightt??
hahahaha
j/k
believe it or not, i know how to wassshhh clothes!
love yaaa babeee!
I've been watching the weather and I don't know when we'll have rain again.
HA! Yeah I'm sure I'll wash your clothes for you...but you're so helping!
Post a Comment