4 a.m. came way too early for Paul and I Friday morning. I don’t even remember the alarm going off, and I barely remember trying to find my way to the kitchen with my eyes closed. I made Paul’s lunch for him, kissed him goodbye, turned on the news and…..ZZZZZZZZZZ..…
I must have fallen asleep while watching the news because I woke up and the sun was shining brightly through the windows. Ha! Ha! Oops! I ate breakfast and watched the last bit of news left on TV and then started cleaning around the house.
Cleaning was difficult for me since my knee was giving me problems. It still is actually. I don’t know why but I couldn’t bend it without having pain. Some wonder if it’s arthritis already. I am young, but arthritis runs in my family from both sides so it is possible. Anyways, I was able to get most of the cleaning done. I love the look of clean! You always breathe a little better when you’re surrounded by CLEAN!
I reminded Paul that we had Lillian’s birthday party to go to at 6:00 p.m. so he was able to get off work early that way we were guaranteed to make it on time. We rode to the party with Mom and the kids (Dad had to work late) and were the first guests to arrive. Other than Grandma Bunny and Marianne (I hope I spelled her name right)!! Marianne is Steve’s girlfriend. And Steve is my cousin. HA! She is a really nice girl! It didn’t take long for her to fit in.
Here’s a picture of the birthday girl! Lillian is now 90 years old.
Tommy was having SOOO much fun at the party! Can’t you tell? =)
Jacob and Tommy
Philip and Mom
Sara, Marianne, and Megan
Grandma Bunny- Paul and I sat across from her and she was cracking us up with the information she was dishing out on certain people attending the party! She’s hilarious! She had me laughing so hard at one point that I was crying.
Paul and I
And then there’s Jacob enjoying ice cold Coca-Cola straight from the pitcher! Yum!
After the party we went to Mom and Dad’s house, as well as Marianne! Megan, Tommy, and I rode with Marianne while the rest of the crew went with Mom as she went to Home Depot to pick up a faucet that was on sale. Our intentions were to play Cranium, but when we found out Marianne had not watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet we popped that in and had her watch it! Since we were still waiting for Mom and the rest of the bunch we figured we might as well. We ended up watching the whole movie and playing no Cranium. HA! But that’s ok because we plan on playing it tonight at family dinner night.
On Saturday Paul and I enjoyed sleeping in. It felt so good not to wake up to an alarm at 4:00 a.m.! When we did get up we walked the mall some, ate an early dinner at Macayo’s, and then went to hang out at Mom and Dad’s where we…PLAYED CRANIUM!! Paul is on a role now. He wants to play it all the time. =)
Yesterday Amandalynn and Ashley brought their brother, Zachary, and their mom, Kim, to church! It was so nice to have them with us. It was very easy for them to fit in too. I hope and pray they will continue to come like Amandalynn and Ashley have. They are good people. After service the whole church went to McDonald’s for dinner. It was nice fellowshipping with everyone.
We had music practice last night and that was fun too! I laugh at my family. They can be so funny!
Wow. I guess I better go. This is a long post! I hope it wasn’t boring to everyone. I had a very nice, relaxing weekend. I hope everyone else did too!
7.21.2008
Party animals
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
paul has always LOVED that game!")
Cute pics! Love the bored Tommy one. lol
Cute pictures. Sounds like another fun weekend for the Shuler fam. I wish I could have been there. Remember all those after church dinners we had while we lived there....... eatsa pizza.... Sam LOVED that place. HA!!! Great memories. makes me laugh all over again.
wowww.
tommy looked like he was having tons of fun at that rockin party! :)
it was long but not boring at all!
i miss you and can't wait to see you!
Great new look and so much fun to have with your family. Those late nights...early mornings will get ya in a hurry. That is why I'm sleep walking now.
Great pictures! The one of Tommy is priceless. :-) Lillian looks so good. How nice for you guys to get to be there. --Mom Bunny looks good, too. She IS a riot! She can be such a nut in an unexpected way. She's always made me laugh. I remember late night pizza parties with her when I was a teenager and pizza had just been introduced to Idaho. HA! At least, I'd never heard of it before I was 8 or 10 years old and most adults wouldn't try it, but Mom Bunny has never acted her age. :-) I want to not grow up like her. LOL!
Great post, Grace, and great pictures! Sooooo excited to hear about all the good things going on in your church. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment