7.02.2008

Happiness

I’m glad you all enjoyed my pictures!

The pirate cake was VERY good! When Paul and I went to my parent’s house on Sunday for dinner Mom informed us that the last piece of cake was for Tommy. =( I was pretty bummed! I was looking forward to another piece.

I went job hunting yesterday. I went out and drove up and down a couple streets and picked up a few applications. It was too hot to be out there though. Even with the a/c on full blast I was overheating. I don’t know how hot it was yesterday, but today it’s supposed to get up to 113o. That’s too hot.

When I got home I did things around the house waiting for Paul to get home from work.

Paul and I received a coupon for a free toasted sub with the purchase of another sub at a hole-in-the-wall sub shop down the street from where we live. So after he got home and took a shower we headed over there for dinner. It was pretty tasty!

After that we went to the library and picked up a few movies. We took them home and started watching one right away. We couldn’t finish it before Paul said he needed to go to bed.

Oh, we received the newest S.S. literature and more tracts yesterday too!

I’m really looking forward to the weekend! I love weekends. =) And in just a couple days we’ll be celebrating 4th of July! Woo! I’m sure we’ll all get together and watch the fireworks and hang out. Something I can take pictures of. Ha! Ha!

Well I guess I better get going. Have a wonderful day!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

d_lhays said...

113 that is way to hot for me. Good luck on job hunt. How did you put the music on your blog?