I think I got whatever some of my family had. Yesterday and today I have tummy troubles. =( Bad enough that I didn’t feel comfortable going to someone else’s house. I don’t know how my mom is, but she was feeling sick yesterday too. I don’t know if it was with the same stuff or not, but please pray for the sickies today if you think about us. =)
I wanted to get my laundry done and do things outside of the house before the weekend but that’s going to have to wait until I feel better.
Paul told me he might come home early today because of being so caught up on his pools. He’ll have the rest of today, the weekend, and Monday off! It will be so nice.
The weekend is almost here! Tomorrow we get to see fireworks! Woo!
Well, I need to get this place cleaned up. Have a great day everyone. =)
7.03.2008
It’s almost here…
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey Gracie, I'm sick.
Mom and Philip
and Tommy is sick to.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm praying for you guys.
Post a Comment