I don’t know how everyone else’s 4th was, but I really enjoyed how we celebrated this year! The whole family went over to my parent’s house and we had a potluck. It was really windy out, and we were having a pretty nice electric storm too, so we weren’t sure that we were going to see fireworks. After eating we all went out to the backyard because the stadium was blasting music so loud that we could hear well enough to do little jigs to it.
Like I said, it was really windy, but somehow we all started playing games. Someone found a rope and we started doing the limbo!! It was so much fun! Almost everyone was playing. We played the limbo 2 or 3 times before the boys decided to do the opposite and started jumping OVER the rope and slowly the rope would go up higher and higher. It was pretty humorous. =) We also played a lot of jump rope games. Even though it was really windy and we all were dirty, we had a lot of fun!
Family started leaving because there were no fireworks, but as they were on their way home they started shooting them off at the stadium! So the family turned around and came back to watch them from the backyard. =D
On Saturday Paul and I went on a date. =) Paul took me out to Olive Garden and we ate some AMAZING food! Our waitress was a little old Oriental woman, and I loved her! She was such a sweetie. After that we hung out at the mall! We were there forever. We even ran into some friends while there! It was a fun day.
On Sunday I taught Children’s Church and we started a first of many lessons about Moses and they loved it! Jennifer, I had them make their houses out of Popsicle sticks instead and it was pretty fun! We’ll finish up the houses next week and start up the second lesson.
I do have a praise report! Our friend, Ashley, was able to bring her sister, Amandalynn, and one of their cousins to church yesterday and they both got saved! Isn’t that wonderful?! As soon as I heard the good news I started thanking the Lord for the continuing of blessing us here in Arizona as well as everywhere else! God is so good, isn’t He?
And now it’s Monday. Paul had a hard time going to work this morning. I have a hard time getting motivated to get things done too. I need to clean this place up and do laundry. Wish me luck! =S
I’ll post pics later today!
7.07.2008
Wow! What a weekend!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I am soooo happy to hear about your friends getting saved!!!!!
Wow! The song on your blog has been in my head for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!! Awesome!
xoxox
I'm really happy too! It is so exciting to finally see prayers being answered...right in front of our eyes! God is so good!
Which song is in your head??
Grace that is very exciting news. How is Ashely doing? Tell her I said hello.
Post a Comment