Yesterday I met up with Paul at the office and we dropped off the papers for the health insurance we’ll be getting through Poolman. It should be active August 1 and then Paul and I plan on getting our eyes tested. Still need to find dental insurance though.
Paul left his truck at the office and we got a quick bite to eat at McDonald’s and headed to church.
We had a nice turnout for our VLB service last night. I think we had 21 people. That’s pretty amazing since we squeezed them all into Sister James’ apartment! It was an interesting yet good service…if that makes any sense. LOL! I figured that if we wanted to pass out tracts we should know what they say. You never know when you’re going to be asked a question about something in our tracts, and how embarrassing it would be if you didn’t know because you never read it! Plus the verses in there are so important to read --- and memorize! I hope it wasn’t boring to anyone.
The alarm clock went off way before I was ready for it to this morning. I brewed some coffee for me to drink while making Paul’s lunch and I went with him as he headed to work. I then drove the car back home that way I had it during the day. I think I want to go out today… Just because I can. =) I blasted the radio and sang along and that helped me stay awake.
I need to fold the clean clothes and tidy up around here. I hope everyone has a great day!
7.10.2008
VLB service
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment