Yes, we bought a couch. Yes, right before we move to Havre. And I’ll tell you why! Paul, Jacob, Philip, Cindi, and I went to the grocery store to buy some things for dinner Sunday night and saw the couch on sale. We all sat on it and checked it out. I fell in love with it- mostly because I REALLY wanted a couch instead of the two chairs we have. So we talked about it, and we are getting rid of a few things before we move anyways, why not get rid of the chairs and have a couch? So there you go! That’s what we did. This couch is really lightweight too! Is that crazy? I don’t know. But we did it! =]
We had family dinner last night. Everyone was pretty exhausted from our busy week so after dinner and Wheel of Fortune we left to go to bed. Ha! Not very exciting, but next week will be since it will be Paul’s and my last. *tear*
Ever since reading Cindi’s crazy book she brought for me I’ve been an emotional wreck every time I see anything about U.S. soldiers. Thanks Cindi! I cry reading, watching music videos, anything! What a sap.
Have a great day!
XOXO
8.26.2008
Crazy? Maybe.
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I do like the couch.Good choice.
I have not read the book, but I cry over anything that has to do w/soldiers.
Crazy maybe. So what would we be? We bought a new set of a couch and loveseat and tables for our house that we haven't stayed a night in for 6 months! HA But a sale is a sale. That's how we ended up with our's. I can never pass up a good sale.
Sorry Gracie dear. It was an amazing book though! You know it was :)
That book I have now of Ashleys..well I'm gonna have to send it to you b/c it's gooood!
I miss being w/ you and sleeping on your beautiful couch so much!
I love you!
lol! Not crazy...but laughable....=)
Im so glad you got to read it- it was among the few books I picked out to share with you at the assembly. That series is my FAVORITE!!!!!! So good and nothing cheesy fiction about "Even Now" and "Ever After" and isn't she a great author!
Makes sense to me because you are in the lower 48 now if you lived up here and did that then I would think you had lost your mind :P
Post a Comment