Well. My guest is gone now. I dropped her off at the airport this morning. Where did the week go? It seems like she just got here! We all had a lot of fun with her and I think she had fun too. =] We enjoyed swimming and laying out [[I even got some color- and I’m not talking about red!!]], reading books, watching movies from the library, drinking sweet tea, hanging out with all of my brothers and sisters, eating bagels with apricot jam, steamed clothes, riding handicap swings, taking her to Chick-fil-A for the first time, going to Old Navy, helping her buy Converse All-Stars [[a size 2 in kids!!]], Bible studies, the list goes on… I already miss her! I have no one to talk to. Sigh. I hope she has a safe trip! Love you Cindi Leigh!!
Saturday night Dad went fishing at the lake in the park and brought home a 23 inch catfish. He decided to put it in the bathtub to see what Duke thought. He barked and barked at that fish! It was so funny! He wouldn’t go in the bathroom alone, so whenever anyone would go upstairs for anything Duke would follow and wait outside the bathroom door expecting you to go in and check out the fish. Silly dog!
Last night Paul and I bought our first couch! It turns into a bed too, but it’s not a futon. It’s really nice! It’s brown and classy looking. What do you think?
Now the fun starts. I get to clean and pack the house! Yay. I look forward to cleaning but not to packing. I’ve never liked packing. It should only take Paul and I 2 days to pack everything up. That’s not bad. But still…
Well, I need to run some errands. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
XOXO
8.25.2008
Sigh
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I LOVE to pack, hate the cleaning part, packing is so fun.
You got a couch right before you move? hmm... I guess you have more options in PX. then you will have in Havre.
GRACIEEE!
i already miss you too!
i enjoyed the apricotty bagels, shopping, reading, swimming, laying out and everything else that we did together!!
it went by so fast! :(
i had a safe trip and i even blogged for you!
i LOVE you sooo much!
Sounds like you had a great time. I like the fish pic;) I also like the couch. It looks very nice. I don't like to pack.
I hope you got that fish out of the bathtub. YUCK! Did the fish get eaten?
Hey Tamara!!! We have some excelent furniture stores here in Havre THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHHHH! :)
I also enjoy packing...wierd huh? :)
P.S.
Love your couch!
Nancy, smile :o)
I have always heard the selection is very scarce there. So I assumed the furniture was too :o)
Yes Aunt the fish did get eaten...it was very good!
Post a Comment