First the washer, then the dryer… They ate $2 worth of my quarters so I was able to finish all but ONE load of laundry! *sigh* I am NOT going to miss that! That annoys me. Like anyone has enough money to just blow it on lousy machinery. Not me!
I made chicken Alfredo last night! It was pretty good. It tasted like it was missing something though… I need to add more spices- and red onions and green peppers! I add that to everything it seems. But it’s SO yummy!
I just plan on cleaning today…and reading…packing this weekend…
I don’t have a whole lot to talk about so I guess I better go. Have a great day!
XOXO
8.27.2008
One thing I am NOT going to miss!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
oh! the nerve of that stupid washer!!!
:(
love youuu.
Post a Comment