It seems like a lot has happened since the last time I posted… Cindi and I are still going to the pool almost every morning and we swim and lay out for awhile. I actually have some color right now! Sure it’s red- but it’s color! Ha! Ha! I’m hoping I’ll actually get a slight tan this time. We’ll see.
Cindi brought Ever After by Karen Kingsbury for me to read. I don’t know if I like this book! I’m a little over halfway finished and I bawled my eyes out reading it when I was hiding in my bedroom reading. I can’t say anything since there might be some who haven’t read it yet, but it’s making me cry! Cindi is trying to read as many books of mine that she can before leaving for home. She has gone through 1 ½ already! Go Cindi!
We’ve gone to the library a couple times and got some movies to watch, and then when Paul gets home we go over to Mom and Dad’s house and hang out with everyone over there. It’s been a lot of fun!
Last night Mom and Dad wanted to go on a date so I made lunch for the whole crew. I made beef stroganoff but I added red onions and green peppers. It was SO good! There weren’t any leftovers. =] Mom and Dad went to the park when the sun went down and Dad fished while Mom watched the ducks. We all headed to the park after dinner and played on the playground. They have made some slight remodeling and added a swing that we’re sure is made for handicap children. That didn’t stop any of us playing on it! Ha! Ha!


We took a walk around the lake looking for Mom and Dad. On our way there we went through a strong wind and the boys had to hold onto the light post so they wouldn’t fly away!




Also, while we were walking around the lake I almost stepped on this little guy! It made me a little nervous since I was wearing flip flops! It wasn’t a rattlesnake. Some random lady said it was a bull snake. Paul tried to catch him but thankfully he changed his mind when the snake looked like he was ready to bite his hand!

Well, Brother Chris is having a Bible Study at his house tonight and then after that Ashley Rivish is hosting a girl’s night at her house! Who knows what is all planned for Saturday- but I do know I want to hang out at the park again!
8.22.2008
Is it the weekend already?
Written by: Grace & Co at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Those must be some really strong arms to hold those guys out like that. I am impressed...but I have to tell ya...I love the picture of Philip the best...hilarious!
That was fun.
so was last night.
I want to go again tonight.
VERY fun pictures. LOVE the new template.
Post a Comment