8.28.2008

Well...

The internet is finally turned off at the apartment now. *sigh* So here I am at the library checking my e-mail, blogs, facebook, and myspace. Ha! Maybe I'll get more stuff done at home now, huh?

I did a lot of cleaning yesterday! I'm so proud of myself. I popped in a movie for background noise and I got to work cleaning. I was on my feet for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and the place looks pretty good! I have a few more things to finish today and then I can move on to other things.

If you don't hear from me, now you know why! =S

Have a great day!

XOXO

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Marcia Brooks said...

Just wanted to let you know that we love you and Paul and are praying for you during your big move. Pray all goes smoothly and you are very happy in your new home.