*WARNING*
This post was written by a very emotional 19-year-old. Read at your own risk!
Wow! It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. Since we don’t have internet at the apartment Paul and I have been keeping busy packing. We’re almost done! Thank the Lord. I am so sick of packing. I DO NOT like packing at all! All that we have left to do is a pile of clothes and the bathroom.
I taught my last Children’s Church on Sunday. I could have taught again this Sunday, but I thought I should listen to Brother Chris preach one more time. It was kinda hard for me knowing I wouldn’t teach those kids again. They are some of the best kiddos I’ve taught and I’m going to miss them terribly!
Paul and I have gone to Chick-fil-A more than once hanging out with our friends since we’re not sure when we’ll see them again. I’m hoping to have one last goodbye tomorrow night.
I said goodbye to Grandma Bunny on Monday. I left pretty quickly because I started to cry. I’m sure going to miss Monday night family dinners. I loved being with family, eating dinner, watching Wheel of Fortune, and then playing a game together. I’ll cherish those memories.
I’ve already cried a lot. With every day that passes I get more and more emotional. I’ve had breakdowns in one of the back rooms at church, in the car, I’ve cried myself to sleep, I’ve cried in Paul’s arms… I’ve cried all over the valley pretty much! Wherever you look there’s a good possibility my tear stains are still there.
Wow. I just read Brother Jacob’s post about my wedding and his Cinderella’s. I’m crying again! That was such a sweet story. Where DOES the time go? Life is such a crazy story, huh? What happened to the days when you were 2 and all you have to worry about is memorizing your ABC’s? You grow up and you struggle with school and it gets harder and harder. In your teens years you add zits and the opposite gender to your school worries. You wake up one day and see your friends and family’s true colors- whether that’s good or bad. People will let you down, break your heart, or change your life for the better. Some people are forced to grow up faster than others…some are still juveniles and act a lot younger than they should. We all learn different life lessons at different times. I woke up this morning and found myself married for 6 months and ready to move away from everything and everyone I hold close to my heart to follow the love of my life across the country. You never know what God has in store!
I better get off here. Not like anyone is going to read a post this long- and emotional! Ha!
9.04.2008
Do you miss me yet?
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace I am so sorry for all the tears. I know what your feeling. I think everyone has felt all those same feelings one time or the other. Life is hard sometimes, but you always have God and the few GREAT friends and family that will stick by you no matter what.
I read Bro. Jacob's story too. Very good, but sad. a tear jerker.
I will pray for you guys to have safe travels to MT. love you
I read it all! Every emotional word. =)Awwww.... I'm praying for you hun!!! I have never had to be away from my parants and family so I have no idea what your going through. No dought though that it's going to be rough! But, I keep thinking, there is no better way to go then for the cause of Christ! Your not moving because of a job promotion, or going off to school....NO...your going because of the minisrty. There is no greater calling!
Ok, so I may have no idea what I'm talking about. I do however love you girl and I'm praying for you.
Aww. I am SURE it's going to be very difficult for you. I can't imagine moving away from home. I have several years before I even have to START with any of that, thankfully! Time goes by so fast.. I'm 13. I'll be 14 this coming April! In another 2 1/2 years I'll be able to drive! W0W!
I am praying for you and that the Lord gives you strength.
This time will be amazing, you will look back on it, and be so thankful.
I know what you are going threw. Hang in there it will get better. I am praying for you. The Lord will give you strenght.
Were praying for you Grace. The Lord will help you through this. I can't imagine moving away from my family, but I have always said if it was the Lord's will to move somewhere else God would help me, and as long as I have my husband and children I would be okay. May God bless you and Paul has you make this difficult move, may his grace, mercy, and love always be with you.
Love you Grace
Hey Grace,
Just want you to know that I have been praying for you and Paul and your big move to MT. I understand what you mean and how you feel about moving away from your family. Going to college this last year and leaving my family was so hard! I missed them terribly and I cried many times in my room and when I was alone in my car. I am just so close to my family and it was a big change to move away from them. I called my mom every day which helped and the best comfort I had was leaning on God. I have to say that my relationship grew stronger with God while I was away. He was teaching me how to better lean on and trust in Him and not just my parents when things happen. I realized more than ever that God was my heavenly Father and would take care of me just like my earthly parents had when I was living at home. I know God is going to be with you and Paul and your work for Him. He has such good things in store for you. I just know it. I love you and Paul so much and you will continue to be in my prayers.
Post a Comment