9.23.2008

Attack of the black birds!

*shrill scream*

Oh man. It was scary. It was horrifying! I nearly wet my pants!

Ha! Ha!

I'm over here at Kirby and Nancy's while Paul is at work. Nancy is helping Noelle with school and I'm finally online catching up on e-mails, blogs, etc. Nancy looked outside, and her tree in the backyard is full of black birds. She then realized her tree in the front yard and the top of her roof were full of black birds! It was weird. Kinda creepy actually!

It's been so long since I've been on the internet... Grandma Lucie and her husband, Rich, were here for the weekend. I spent the whole weekend playing new board games and card games.

Our car battery died too so we're driving Kirby's truck. As soon as Paul gets his first paycheck we're getting a new battery. I miss our car!

I have my kitchen fully unpacked and half of the bedroom and bathroom. Woo! I'm almost there. I look forward to being completely finished so I can take pictures for you all to see.

I will most likely be getting a job at the Dollar Store in the mall. It doesn't sound amazing, I know, but this guy needs someone to depend on and he's willing to pay me nicely for it. All I have to do is stock and be on the cash register for the most part. Sounds hard doesn't it? I'm just waiting for him to call me back...

Paul and I have texting now! Woo! I like having that back. I missed it.

OK. I think that's all that's going on right now... Hopefully I will post again soon!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: