I just found out that Ray Boltz is gay. Don't believe me? Here is the link that I read it from.
http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2008/09/ray_boltz_comes.html
It just makes me sick. How can someone who has such power in his songs turn out like that? "The Anchor Holds" is one of my favorite songs from him! Some of his music videos would make me cry. Stinkin' devil! That makes me so mad!
I can never look at his songs the same way again...
9.23.2008
I feel sick
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I know!! When I found out I was in SHOCK... then I felt sick too. It's so sad!
I found out the other day from a friend and I couldn't believe it, I haven't looked at the website yet, but Kirk Talley is also gay. It makes me sick also, that they can write such great songs, then turn their life over to the devil.
The illness must be going around, because Brother Ray just got an upset stomach over the fact that Clay Aiken is gay. He was sick last week when he found out about the other above mentioned individuals. Pretty sad.
We need to pray hard for them...he thinks it is okay. God help them and help us to pray!
Post a Comment