Today is Paul's first day to school at Montana State University- Northern! It would have been sooner but we ran into some technical difficulties along the way and finally got them all figured out for the most part yesterday. Everything should be figured out by next week and then Paul can look for work study there. After all the walking around we did at the university I feel like I'm even a student there! Ha ha!
We have the keys to our apartment now and we will be getting our stuff tomorrow! I really look forward to it. I can't wait to crank the heat, have a wardrobe that has more than 3 outfits in them [[that are warmer than what I have right now]], cooking, unpacking, etc.
Mandie and I met up with Libby at the gym where they had a Pilate's class last night. Oh. My. Word. I had done a little in the past, but nothing compared to what we did last night! It was crazy! It was intense but at the same time is was slow enough that you didn't get winded. I sweated so much though! I know it's gross but it's the truth! I did feel amazing afterwards though. And I'm not too sore either! We'll see how the rest of the day goes... Oh! And the instructor lady even taught me how to do a head stand! Can you believe it!? I can hardly believe it myself! But I did it- and she said I was very graceful in getting down too whereas a lot of people plop down like herself. That made me feel pretty good.
Through everything that we have done I still think a lot about my family. I still miss them so much and hope we can go back for Thanksgiving. That would be so wonderful! I still call Mom everyday and we talk about what went on in the day and I even get to talk to my brothers and sisters every now and then. Boy... I have a wonderful family you know? We've been through a lot the past couple years and it's been hard...but it has made us even closer to each other. I can always turn to my Mom. I love you Mom. ♥
Now that I got myself crying all over again I think I'd better go. I just thought I'd inform you of the happenings and stuff. No pictures yet because we don't have the laptop, but hopefully will have it soon! Have a good day everyone!
9.12.2008
Back to school
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I am glad you guys made it safe.. Remember Grace call your Mom ALL the time.....Nothing wrong with missing them alot.. I know what it is like and it helps when you talk all the time.. Love ya Grace..
Cathy
I am glad you guys made it safe.. Remember Grace call your Mom ALL the time.....Nothing wrong with missing them alot.. I know what it is like and it helps when you talk all the time.. Love ya Grace..
Cathy
Thanks for starting my day off with a good cry, GRACE! I miss you too, VERY much! But I know God has great things for you to do there. Win lots of souls for the Lord! Always remember our commission... "Go ye..." Teach people about our wonderful Savior.
I love you! Tommy says, "Hello"
awwh gracie ;)
you sound like you're enjoying yourself :)
Good to hear from you. I miss your mom too. HA!! :o)
GRACIE! When mom calls i have to talk to you everyday! I love you A LOT and miss you! Sista!
Love your Sister
Sara beth!
Hi Grace! I too am glad that you made it safe. Paul answered the phone @ Amanda's the other night, it was nice to chat with him. I cried a lot when my husband moved me to Montana. The phone was my friend. It still is : ) I call my mom a lot too! Montana is a beautiful place to live and I am so glad that Dave brought me here. Anyhow..... I love you and hope to see you guys soon!!! We will be there to hunt in October. OR move if the house sells!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment