Paul and I made it to Havre around 10:30 last night. God was good to keep us safe since we saw 62 deer after dark and some of them were VERY close to the road! I'm hoping to see the new apartment today and I WILL be taking pictures!
I love you all. Have a great day. =]
9.10.2008
Just so you know...
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
i'm looking forward to seeing pics gracie love :)
i loveee you! <3
glad you guys made it safely.
Glad your safe, it's a long drive, huh? Sam and I were remembering how long that drive was when we moved to Mt from Az.Can't wait to see pictures.
It's good to hear from you. I'm glade you made it safe. It must have been along drive to count 62 deer wow. Can't wait to see pictures.
I MISS YOU GRACIE!
Im with everyone else looking forward to seeing pictures but more so looking forward to hearing from you- text, blog, email- ( I know Im a horrible email buddy lately)
Love you girl
Praying for you
:-)
Post a Comment