I don't understand Blogger sometimes.. I love that my links show when people last posted that way I don't have to check out every single Blog to see if they have posted yet. But! Every once in awhile it will flurb out and will say the person hasn't posted in days when that person HAS posted, not once, but many times! Weird..
I can't believe that Paul and I will be heading out this Thursday to see the fam in Arizona! Yay! We are so excited! Oh, and I did find our camera so we will be taking lots of pictures for me to scrapbook digitally when I get home! =] Turn on the porch light, Momma, I'm comin' home!!
Today has been a good day. We had a good service today. I got a good blessing from the Lord. But you know what's funny? When you receive an amazing blessing from God and you feel like you're on top of the world, the devil has the nerve to fight back in mere seconds! I just shake my head sometimes.. I don't let it get to me. My God is bigger than the boogie man. Ha! Ha!
Now I'm sitting next to Paul as he finishes up his homework. Tomorrow starts a very busy week of work, laundry, and cleaning, but the weekend makes it all worth it! =] Life is good!!
11.23.2008
Uh.. what?
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Blogger seems to do that a lot. I am glad you get to go back home for Thanksgiving. Have lots of fun.
We're VERY excited for you to come home. Tommy is counting down the days. We have a busy week ahead of us too... Cleaning, laundry, baking... The girl's room is all ready for you... Whew! What a job!
~~MOM~~
oh Bruiser, have a great thanksgiving with all of your family, i teared up when i read turn on the lite momma we are coming home, i remember so looking forward to kasey and damon coming home....in all things. PTL...praise the LORD....love to all, tell pollywog hello and all in arizona....love and prayers sis katie.
just think love its not even a full work week just 3 days :-D
Enjoy thanksgiving and the warm weather for me. haha
I hate to tell you this, but they're predicting rain on Thanksgiving...
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment