Yep. That was my greeting from my husband when he came to pick me up from work last night.
“Are you serious?” I asked. He nodded yes as he rushed to the bathroom in the back of the store.
I finished up with my last customers, locked the doors, and then rushed to the back to see how Paul was doing. Not so good I found out. We went home and Paul had a rough night. Not to gross anyone out, but he was throwing up at least once on the hour.. Until about 5 this morning then it was every half hour.
I stayed up with him and did the best I could at being helpful. By 7 this morning it was my turn to be sick. =( So Paul and I- as well as Kirby, Daniel, Noelle, Mandie, and the Furlong kids are all sick throwing up. It’s not fun! Please pray for us.
11.18.2008
“I think I’m going to throw up.”
Written by: Grace & Co at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
We are doing better here. We are praying for you guys that it will pass quickly. Love you!
So sorry that you are all so ill. I'll be praying.
we will be praying for you.
I'm praying fer y'allz! Miss ya guys!!! :(
praying and praying
Post a Comment