11.20.2008

Thank you!

Thank you to all who prayed for Paul and I as well as the rest of the family who was sick earlier in the week. We all are feeling so much better!

I felt better so I went to work last night. I think it was too soon though. That or I was just working on an empty stomach since I hadn’t eaten in 2 days.. By the time Paul picked me up I had horrible heartburn and a headache. I still have those headaches where it feels like my brain rattles every time I move my head.. Is that a migraine or what?

I am SO excited to see my family next week! I can't wait! I know we're going to have a blast together! Eating lots of food…playing football…family dinners… I’m looking forward to everything! I am bummed that we can't stay longer, but we'll take what we can get! I hope that the days will drag so it feels like we spend more time with them.

I feel so good inside and out! I’m so thankful God has touched my body!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

d_lhays said...

Glad your feeling better.

connie said...

As a school teacher, we had a class on the brain and brain gym. Did you know that the brain is mostly water. If we don't drink about 8 cups of water a day, our brain dries up and we can't think clearly and we may get headaches?
Be sure that you are not dehydrated.
Juice and soda pop do not count as part of the water.

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad I'm feeling better too! I hate being sick.

Thank you, Sister Connie, for the reminder. I know I'm not drinking enough water and I'm trying harder to remember to drink more! I can't stand headaches..

Momma Tammi said...

As someone who deals with migraines on an almost daily basis...you don't feel like your brain is rattling around, more like being squeezed in vice grips with sensitivity to light, sound movement and squiggly lines in your vision. If you aren't having all of that...rejoice!

So glad that you two are feeling better. Now you can enjoy the preparations for your trip home. So happy that you get to spend some time with your parents and siblings.

Anonymous said...

WA HOOOO!!! 6 more days!!!

~~MOM~~

Sara Beth said...

YEAH!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

~*Sara*~