I really like the California one.When you make one You need to print them and put them in a little 4x6 photo album. It would be cute and a lot less work then scrapbooking with paper.
Love it. That looks so much easier then scrapbooking. I now wish I didn't get all the stuff to scrapbook our FLorida trip. Well I guess I have the time I could do both=)
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I really like the California one.When you make one You need to print them and put them in a little 4x6 photo album. It would be cute and a lot less work then scrapbooking with paper.
Love it. That looks so much easier then scrapbooking. I now wish I didn't get all the stuff to scrapbook our FLorida trip. Well I guess I have the time I could do both=)
Very cool! Where did you find that?
Love Love Love it- I took a look at it and its so much easier then the regular digital scrapbooking I do.
Very Cool!
Looks great!
tayde
Post a Comment