For those of you who don’t know Paul and I were on the lookout for a new apartment because our landlord claims we make too much for our renter’s assistance we have on the apartment, and there was no way of living there without the assistance. We have found an old mansion that has been turned into an apartment building! The apartment is so beautiful in an old fashioned way. It even has a fireplace- you can’t use it because it’s hazardous, but it looks classy! Ha! Anyways, Paul and I are very excited and can’t wait to move in. I’m already cleaning and packing and getting ready.
After Paul talked to our new landlord on the phone he turned to me and said, “Merry Christmas baby.” That could be the only gift I get this year! I feel so happy inside! I can’t wait to take pictures for you to see!
I love you Mom! I miss you!
12.17.2008
Merry Christmas to us!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
So happy that you have found a new place that you are so excited about. Looking forward to the pictures.
I'm so happy for ya'll!!!
I'm so excited for you Ive been praying. God is so good. Now for that right and perfect job for you :-D It'll happen Love
Happy for you both! It is such a cool apartment!!!!
Post a Comment