The alarm went off at 6:00 in the morning and Paul opened the window to a blizzard. BRR! I was supposed to drop Paul off at work and go home till it was my turn to go, but after I saw how ugly it was outside I decided to get ready with Paul and just go with him. So I was 3 hours early to work. =[
Today was the longest day of my life! Oh my word.. Paul and I were at the stinkin' mall for 12 hours straight. Because of the lousy weather we didn't have a lot of people in the mall at all so it was so boring! The whole mall should have closed down. It probably would have been cheaper for everyone..
Oh well. Now I'm unwinding with "The Year Without a Santa Claus"! I love this movie! It's one of the best. =]
I'm going to try and stay warm tonight.. =] BRR!
12.13.2008
Baby it's cold outside!
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I was cold watching all of the cold weather reports on the news this morning. We are expecting rain today... I'm happy. I'm also happy to not have to go out in icy conditions. Keep warm!!!
~~Mom~~
Post a Comment