12.12.2008

Random

Here is Paul's art project for his finals this week. Pretty interesting, huh? He has created some amazing pieces! He has great talent.


Emilie decided to try on Auntie's (my) chuck taylor's! Isn't she cute?


DANIEL!!!!! 'Nough said.


Paul and I while on a walk in the snow.♥.


Uncle Paul, Emilie, and Uncle Daniel getting ready to go outside and walk in the snow. =]

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... The first one is quite interesting... I like the snow pictures... I miss you!

~~Mom~~

The Middle J said...

He is talented- was that done on the computer or drawn?

Love the picture of you and paul- such a good looking couple.

Rebekah Doran said...

Those were fun pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Sara Beth said...

Lucky pigs, You get SNOW :(
I like the first one, GOOD JOB PAUL, I want to do that!

Grace & Co said...

Mom- I know it's interesting.. but it's cool! =]

Jenna- That was not on the computer! He painted that. And thank you for the compliment. =]

Rebekah- I'm glad you liked the pictures!

Sara- Paul and I woke up to a BLIZZARD!! Want some?

Sara Beth said...

NO WAY, Not a BLIZZARD!
I would like Paul to Teach me how to paint like him!!!!!!