Paul and I thought we were getting a tree today.. We drove all the way to Chinook because rumor had it that the high school had beautiful trees. Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree looked better than the ones we saw today! They were pitiful. Paul only thought about picking one up and it's twigs started falling off. So…we still don’t have a tree…maybe we’ll find something eventually.
I can’t believe the weather we’re having around here! Saturday we had a blizzard blow through. Paul had to be at work by seven in the morning and I went with him because I had to be at work by ten and I was not about to drive in that kind of weather. I thought the mall should have closed down because of the weather, but there were plenty of weirdos about because “there’s nothing else to do in Havre.” If I didn’t have to work I would have stayed in my warm home putting together a puzzle or watching Christmas movies.
Sunday church was cancelled. I was so bummed because I already miss Tuesday night services because of work so when church is cancelled on Sundays I don’t get anything. Paul and I did go to some friend’s church in the evening though because they were having a Christmas service. Paul and I helped with Santa pictures and gift wrap all day. It was fun. But very cold!
It’s still below zero out there.. Everything is covered in snow and is absolutely beautiful! But I don’t like it being this cold. I want to build a snowman and go sledding but there is no way I’d do it right now.
Well, I guess I better get going.. Have a great week!
12.15.2008
Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree!
Written by: Grace & Co at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Well at least you have some snow. We have none. And it has been zero degrees all day here with the wind chill of -30 below and I was one of the weridos out trying to get done with my shopping since Derek was off because of the cold. The weather is so crazy.
It rained today, here, it was GREAT! Although it was a little chilly for me :-0 40 somthing :-)
~~MOM~~
Hi Bruiser, this will probably sound silly, or maybe not. When Kasey married Damon and moved. I was so thankful for the blog. I could read and hear her heart and it helped. Just want to encourage you to continue to blog even if you are not feeling up to it. For those that miss you so greatly, it is a wonderful way of still having you near. i love you bruiser and am praying for you and polywog.
Post a Comment