Normally I would try and do absolutely nothing on my day off and just relax and maybe even catch up on some sleep. Not today! Today I choose to do laundry and then apply at a couple different receptionist jobs here in town. I hope, hope, hope God will allow my to get one of the two jobs I will be looking at today.. I cannot even tell you how I feel right now. God has given me a good job at the dollar store. I’m making good money. But there are some things going on there that I get blamed for that is starting to get old. I’d rather not deal with it. So we’ll see what happens..
12.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I will be praying that if it is the lords will you will get one of the two jobs.
Post a Comment