I was planning on looking for jobs yesterday on my day off, but I didn’t quite make it.. While out on a mini drive we came across this really old apartment building that looks beautiful! In the front yard was a sign that said there were apartments for rent. Paul called the number and we were able to check it out within the hour. It is such a beautiful old apartment! I love it so much.. I don’t know if we’ll be able to get into it, but I know if it’s the Lord’s will He will make a way for us.
I did hand out a resume today at the optical clinic and I made sure to get their number so I can call them in a few days if I don’t hear from them. I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up, just in case neither of these things works out, but it is really hard!
Just keep Paul and I in your prayers today. We want the Lord’s will in our lives.
12.11.2008
Now we’ll just wait and see!
Written by: Grace & Co at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm Praying Love!!
Post a Comment