Whenever I clean the house I catch myself daydreaming a lot about random things. Recently I was thinking about God and giving each and every one of us one chance at life.. He gave us endless opportunities to enjoy it too! He gave us the ability to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch some amazing things in this life.. We have trees, grass, flowers, mountains, chocolate, love, friendship, music, the list goes on.. Even if we all live to be 100 we still don’t have enough time to enjoy everything God has given us! I would love to go to Greece or Italy or Rome! Shoot, I’d love to go to Vermont! All of our lives are an adventure, and we really take too much for granted.
Whenever I read a Bible story about Jesus and read about some of the miracles he had done, I can’t help but fall in love with Him all over again.. If I have the love for Him now without ever meeting Him, I can’t imagine how I would feel if I lived in the Bible times and met him in person! That would have been so amazing.. But one day I’ll get to meet my Savior. =] What a day that will be!
Anyways, that’s just some things I was thinking about recently.. God is good! I’m so shocked with all the pregnancies all of a sudden! Tammy Kaufman, Amy Montgomery, Annette Sutton! Is there anyone else??
I think the interview went well yesterday. The woman was very friendly, but she was very professional as well so I honestly don’t know if she liked me or not, you know what I mean? She said she would call me either way so I don’t know anything right now. I’m just praying for the Lord’s will right now.
Tomorrow Paul and I will be moving into our new apartment! I’m very excited! We’re not completely packed yet but there’s not a lot to put away since we didn’t get a lot out- except the kitchen. I can’t wait to move into our new home! And take pictures! =]
1.07.2009
Daydreaming while cleaning
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
It will be worth it all to meet Him face to face. I look forward to that day.
Post a Comment