We are not moving today after all. Paul and I got to thinking about it and we figured it would be better if we moved next week closer to the middle of this month since we’ll be paying pro-rated rent on both apartments so we’d like to keep it on the cheap side. So Monday – Wednesday will be our moving days. Yay! =] Also, the Doran’s are here until about Saturday so we want to spend some time with them too. Paul and I were able to see them yesterday and had great fun. Alana is still in love with Paul and I can’t bear to tell her he’s taken.. She’s young so I don’t worry about it. =] They have some good lookin’ kids!
I applied at Wells Fargo today, so if you think about it please say a prayer for me throughout this week, whether I hear from the optical clinic or the bank. I know either of these jobs will be better than where I’m working now- even though I’m not a fan of Wells Fargo.. Ha! Ha! I’m just praying for the Lord’s will in Paul’s and my life. I am working for Avon too, but I won’t be able to do a whole lot until we move into our new apartment next week.
I have been spending more and more time on facebook recently.. A lot of people have found me on there that I haven’t seen in years! Whether it’s old friends I had growing up or family I’ve only met once or twice in my life up in Washington. =] It’s a lot of fun to get a hold of old acquaintances again and let them know what’s going on in your life. It’s a witness too if you’re living your life right and doing your best to serve the Lord.
Well I guess I better get going. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
1.08.2009
Just kidding!
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey Gracie, Just to let you know.........I LOVE YOU!
............And miss you VERY VERY MUCH!
How's the moving going???
~~Mom~~
Post a Comment