God has major pity on me I’m sure! I put my phone on the charger and left while I went to work. By the time Paul and I got home that night my phone was 98% better! I am so thankful! I don’t know what I’d do without my phone. I know that sounds pathetic, but it’s my lifeline to Paul and everyone else! Plus I depend on the clock, the reminders I have on there, and other things like that.
When I got my phone last night I saw there was a voicemail waiting for me from an unrecognizable number. I listened to it and it was the woman from the optical clinic! I called her this morning and had an interview later in the morning. Please help me pray about this job position! If God wants me to have it then I’ll get it.. We’ll see!
Paul and I will be moving into our new apartment this week! I am so excited! I get to unpack.. decorate.. maybe have some dinner parties or something.. Who knows what I can do? Maybe have my family come and visit me?? =] There are endless opportunities!
1.06.2009
It lives!
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Derek had dropped my phone in juice one time and I let the phone set for a day and it worked. I know what you mean about it being your lifeline.
That is great about the interview. I will be praying.
I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home. I am so glad your phone is working.
I hope that job works out for you. Keep us posted.
The little things are suprisingly resilient. :) Glad its working.
At least you didn't drop your phone in the toilet :-S I'm glad it's working again...
We'd love to come visit, but not until AFTER the snow is gone.
~~Mom~~
Post a Comment