Last night the gang went out to 4B’s after service and ate and enjoyed each other’s fellowship. Afterward Levi dropped Jessa off at our house and Jessa and I got to talking and before we realized it we had stayed up till 3 a.m. I couldn’t believe we did that, but it was really good. I don’t know about Jessa, but I enjoyed myself. =] I will say, though, it was very hard to get out of bed in the morning! Oh man.. I was exhausted! I was thankful when my boss offered to buy me a coffee.
After work Paul and I headed to his parent’s house for tacos and to catch up on American Idol. Now we’re going to watch Veggie Tales “Wizard of Ha’s” with Emilie and Tom. =] I hope everyone has a great night!
GO CARDINALS!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!
After work Paul and I headed to his parent’s house for tacos and to catch up on American Idol. Now we’re going to watch Veggie Tales “Wizard of Ha’s” with Emilie and Tom. =] I hope everyone has a great night!
GO CARDINALS!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I REALLY enjoyed it too!! I haven't talked that long to anyone in a long time!! It was great.
Ya....I felt bad for you. I figured you would be hurting in the morning.....!! Wahooo for free coffee!!
Thank you SO much for letting me stay with you guys!!
Post a Comment