
If you didn’t watch the Super Bowl tonight then you missed an intense game! Man.. The Cardinal’s were so close to winning! So close! The last quarter was so intense that Paul’s and my heart hurt! It was so stressful! I am really bummed that they didn’t win, but at least they tried and did a lot better than what I expected.
Oh, here’s a picture of my bangs- finally! I have a corny smile, but at least you know what I look like right now. I agree with those that think I look like Gracie from the past.. It’s pretty weird!
Well, it’s really late so I better get going. Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow. I’m going to try and get a better job. The Lord knows what’s best!






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
goodness bruiser, when did you grow up? the bangs make you look so mature and sophisticated! but even more beautimous is your smile, it not corny, it is beautiful....sis katie.
You need a picture with your hair down- I'm not sure if it makes you look younger or older hmm
You look pretty as ever though
PRAYING!!!
Jenna stole my comment. To me I think you look younger because that is what you looked like when you were younger... HA!!! Its not like your that old now. You look 16instead of 19, wow, your gonna be 20 huh? wait, are you 20? Your not gonna be 21 are you? NO WAY.... crazy.
I am sad about the game too. It was a very sad night. I had to leave part of the last quarter, I was getting to stressed. I really hoped they might pull it off. oh well :o(
I was sad to see the Cardinals lose... They worked very hard this year. They got a huge homecoming... The people here are very proud of them.
Your hair is cute!
Love ~~MOM~~
Post a Comment