I just wanted to let everyone know we're still alive and well. We have been keeping very busy lately.. Paul and his dad are moving all of the big furniture into our new apartment today and then we're done! I need make sure our old apartment is clean and ready for the new tenants, and then I need to clean our new apartment before I unpack. In between that I will try and work for Avon and the dollar store. Life is busy! But good. =] I will have pictures later..
1.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Good to hear you a making it. I can't even imagine being as busy as you are. Can't wait to see pictures.
Yea! Isn't it a relief to know that you are almost finished with the moving and now you can unpack all of your boxes and create a comfy/cozy home. I'm excited for you. Looking forward to those pics.
So happy you're finally into your new place! Hope you love it there!
Looking forward to pictures. Glad you guys are finally in your great new place.
Look I finally started a new blog. I have no idea what I am doing but hopefully I can get Adam to show me how to use everything LoL. Hope everything went well with the move cant wait to see pictures
Jen
Post a Comment