1.05.2009

R.I.P.

I wash washing dishes when I got a text message on my cell phone. I picked it up, and like a magnet’s attracted to the refrigerator, my phone jumped out of my hands and into the soapy water! Ugh. It’s like when my old phone jumped into my glass of iced tea a couple summers ago! So.. As of right now I have no connections to the outer world. Gulp. It’s freaking me out! Oh well.. We’ll see what happens..

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Wow Grace! Second time doing that!! I think the phone companies are out to get you, selling you jumping cell's....THE NERVE!!!

Momma Tammi said...

I can just imagine the look on your face when your phone jumped out of your hands and into the soapy water. The visual is quite funny, but I am really sorry that you are without a phone...that is a real bummer!