2.04.2009

One of those days..

I woke up this morning feeling very blah. I’m thankful I have a husband that listens to my thoughts and I can be open with him- even if he thinks I’m out of my mind sometimes. I talked to him and he comforted me about some things, but I still felt blah. I walked to the bank and tried to get some things taken care of.. that didn’t work out. So I just started walking.. I walked on what I thought was ice, but come to find out it was a huge mud puddle that came up to my ankles. Oh boy.. I kept walking and some random guy out smoking his cigarette asked why I was so glum. He said I looked like I was in deep thought about something.. I said, “It’s that noticeable, huh?” He told me to try and have a good day. I thanked him and headed my way..

So. There you go. I hope everyone else is having a good day. =] Just keep me in your prayers today.. I’m fine; really, I just am having one of those days where I feel blah. It’s all good.. =]

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Bruiser, i don't know what is troubling you, but i do feel your glumness, is that a word?
when kasey left home, it was a very glum time for me. my life had been wrapped around her...when she left, i felt like i had to learn to live all over again, only now with all of this emptiness!
i look back now, and wished i had practiced what i preach all the time now...it would have saved me such heart ache and would have been such a testimony to others....so, i said all of that to say this....Praise HIM in ALL things, the times of happiness and joy and the times of blahness and glumness and heartache...HE will help and bless you, I promise, love you and praying for you and polly wog...sis katie.