That's actually a song I used to sing with my family, and I'm thankful to say that I did wake up this morning feeling fine and dandy! I got encouraging talks, comments, and e-mails from people who love me, and then this morning my Mom called to find out what was going on and to let me know I can always go to her for anything- for any reason, anytime. I knew that, but it's nice to have those reminders every once in awhile..
I worked on some things around the house and organized my notes and to-do lists before heading to work.. Even work was somewhat enjoyable! I was able to do quite a bit of organizing so I felt good. Funny, I know.
Tonight, after I got off work, Paul and I headed to Herberger's and Paul bought a couple of shirts he's be waiting to go on sale for.. forever! He was so happy, and I was happy for him too! The shirts will look so good on him! They're western style, button down, and.. plaid! I don't know why I can't remember that word. Ha! Ha! Anyways, we headed out to the car play arguing as usual (hee! hee!) and after I got in the car Paul got something out of the trunk.. When he got in the car he handed me a Maurices' bag and said, "I couldn't wait for Valentine's Day- especially since you gave me those shirts!" So.. I opened the bag, and in the bag was a box, and in the box was the black high heeled black boots I've been eyeing for months! Woo! I was so shocked and excited! I grabbed him by the neck and gave him a big smackaroo and plenty of hugs! I think afterward Paul felt like he should have waited till Valentine's Day, but I told him that I will be just as happy on Valentine's Day either way.. and now I can wear them on Valentine's Day- after work of course.
I hope you all have a good night.. XOXO






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
awwwwwwwwwwwww....i enjoy reading these posts, reminds me of when i was a newly wed...oh my........THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!
love you and praying for you, and may i be the second to tell you both....."HAPPY VALENTINES DAY".
sis katie
Psalm 144:15
Glad your feelin better! :)
Love the Boots!!!!!
Are you feeling better, or is it those boots that brought that good spirit back? Just think sweetie, you could have been here cleaning up vomit and having it come out both ends? :) Yes, leave it to me to put some reality in there. That just been my week or else it would have been left out.... Anyway, I'm sorry you were feeling blah, I had those days too and it never feels good. I'm glad the boots brought the smackaroo's out of you. :O Love ya! Take care!
Thats something Damon would have done, awwwww good job paul!
Post a Comment