I had a good day before the boots, but after receiving the boots I felt wonderful!! Ha! Ha!
So far I have gotten quite a bit done around the house. I told Mom I lost my organizing skills about a year ago. Ha! Ha! I’m trying hard to find it again, and so far the past few days I’m off to a good start.
You all need to listen to Chris Rice’s “Here Come Those Eyes” on www.youtube.com I heard it last night and then again this morning. The guys on the Christian radio station said this morning that it’s a good Valentine’s Day song. =] I like anything from Chris Rice though. He’s a good singer and his music is really good too. I don’t have it on my playlist yet because it’s too new. But it will be added soon I hope. =]
Alright.. I think I’m just rambling now..
XOXO
So far I have gotten quite a bit done around the house. I told Mom I lost my organizing skills about a year ago. Ha! Ha! I’m trying hard to find it again, and so far the past few days I’m off to a good start.
You all need to listen to Chris Rice’s “Here Come Those Eyes” on www.youtube.com I heard it last night and then again this morning. The guys on the Christian radio station said this morning that it’s a good Valentine’s Day song. =] I like anything from Chris Rice though. He’s a good singer and his music is really good too. I don’t have it on my playlist yet because it’s too new. But it will be added soon I hope. =]
Alright.. I think I’m just rambling now..
XOXO






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Oh good! Love ya dear!
I have not been on the blogs in a couple days, I am sorry you were having a sad day, but I am glad it is better. Call anytime Grace.
Life is good... Right? Sometimes it's easy to get the blahs in the winter time... But Spring is on the way... And a new pair of boots can't hurt either. ;-) I'll listen to the song...
~~MOM~~
I'm listening to the song right now! Hey, hey, hey. Ummm....I think I've seen that picture that is now your Profile picture? Oh wait, You got that from my Blog!!!
I love you Gracie!
~*Sara*~
Post a Comment